We help dozens of projects to become a reality every year, by providing guidance and assistance at all stages of project development and delivery.
Examples of the types of projects we work with include:
- Economic projects, such as training and support to get people into work
- Business development projects, such as new marketing strategies or developing a new product range
- Community projects, such as village hall refurbishments or new build projects
- Food and drink projects, from setting up new allotments to establishing farmers markets
- Outdoor projects, such as new trails and paths, and outdoor activity business partnerships
- Tourism projects, such as setting up new tourism partnerships, and finding ways to make organisations sustainable
We have extensive project management experience, both capital and revenue, from start to finish. This includes project planning, finding suitable funding, writing funding applications, technical advice including State Aid guidance, market and evidence researching, setting up and running financial systems, managing the project itself, troubleshooting problems and assessing the success of projects.
To find out more about our project services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.