The South Devon Coastal LAG is now open for applications!
Submit your idea:
To apply for funding, the first step is to submit a Project Information Form (PIF) to the DR Company. Before you do this please ensure you have checked your business/project idea is eligible for funding.
Are You Eligible?
Check the below information carefully to decide if your idea is eligible:
- Are you in the South Devon Coastal LAG 2015-2020 area (SDC LAG map)
- South Devon Coastal LAG 2015-2020 applicant booklet
- South Devon Coastal LAG 2015-2020 applicant handbook
- South Devon Coastal LAG 2015-2020 Local Development Strategy
- South Devon Coastal LAG 2015-2020 success stories
PLEASE NOTE – because of the number of processes we have to carry out, and the time needed to build up a good strong full application, we would advise that you plan approximately 12 weeks for the whole process from drafting your initial outline to receiving the funding decision.
Unfortunately we cannot make exceptions or take short-cuts for projects, and those that do not submit the required information on or before a deadline will be deferred until the next funding round.
The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in rural areas.