The DR Company offers impartial advice to help rural businesses find, and apply for, funding. Listed below are some funding opportunities that are currently available.
Current Funding Programmes Available:
- Take a look at the latest Rural RSN Opportunities Bulletin which lists numerous funding programmes and grants available to rural businesses, community projects and organisations including Heritage Project Grants, RDPE Growth Programme, WIFI4EU, Prince’s Countryside Fund and many more.
- @ForestryComm provides information and notifications of current and upcoming grant schemes for those in the forestry sector and has a host of funding opportunities for foresters themselves: https://www.forestry.gov.uk/england-grants
- For those looking for funding/financial assistance in the farming sector the Government website https://www.gov.uk/topic/farming-food-grants-payments/rural-grants-payments has useful links.
- The LEADER programme is open to applications from local businesses, communities, farmers, foresters and land managers. Funding programmes are divided into Local Action Groups which have assigned geographical areas. The DR Company are managing the Greater Dartmoor Local Enterprise Action Fund and the South Devon Coastal Local Action Group, find your area on the LEADER groups map here or go to: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/rural-development-programme-for-england-leader-funding#how-to-apply for more information on the LEADER programme.
- Specifically for food and drink businesses in the South West that process agricultural products:
- Specifically for land owners wishing to plant new woodland:
The DR Company specialises in helping businesses and projects apply for rural business funding. We can help you complete your application, whether you are applying to a funding programme we manage or one managed by another organisation. For more details contact email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter as we retweet and share any relevant funding opportunities on @theDRCompany. If you have funding information that you don’t see us sharing please let us know.